SINGKO SINGKO LANG!
SMART PADALA is the first cash remittance service via text. It is a
faster and cheaper way of remitting cash from a sender abroad to the
cellfone of a beneficiary here in the Philippines. $5.00 remmittance
fee to anywhere in the Philippines.
Here to see all accredited SMART Padala partners.
How does SMART Padala work?
FOR SENDERS ABROAD:
1. Go to any Cybertalk Agent. Fill out an information sheet about your
beneficiary in the Philippines, especially his SMART Celfone number
/ SMART Money number.
2. CyberTalk will transfer your remittance to the SMART Money number
of your Beneficiary. (NOTE: if you’re using SMART Padala for the
first time, your beneficiary will be assigned a SMART money number to
which the remittance will be transferred).
3. After a few seconds/minutes, the Remittance Center will confirm that
the transaction has been completed.
FOR BENEFICIARIES IN THE PHILIPPINES:
1. You will receive a text message indicating your 16-digit SMART Money
number. Another text message will be sent to confirm that the money
has been received through the SMART money number.
2. To encash, go to any SMART Padala Center.
3. You will be sent a SMART Money card or you have the option to get
a SMART Money Card in any SMART Wireless Center. Using the card, you
can withdraw cash in any Banco de Oro, Expressnet or Megalink ATM’s